In accordance with §5 of the E-Commerce Act and disclosure requirements under §25 of the Austrian Media Law.
Responsible for the content:
Laws of profession: www.ris.bka.gv.at
All the images, photos and graphics on this website are protected by copyright.
Some of the images belong to:
All the content of this website (code, images, photos, text, videos) are subject to copyright. If neccesarry, we will prosecute the unauthorized use of our content. Should you find any content on this website that violates copyright law, please contact us.
3rd party links
According to § 17 ECG, we are not liable for links pointing to external websites. If you notice any links to illegal or dishonorable sites on our website, please contact us so we can remove them as soon as possible.
All unauthorized attempts to breach this website's security, download sensitive information and the misuse of a user's identity will be reported and prosecuted if neccessary.
All rights to the algorithms and code of this Website are reserved, and may not be reused without authorization of it's author.
Handmade by GodWorx
Who is responsible?
- The Owner of this website is responsible for all the processed and stored data and serves as the contact person for all operative security and data privacy requirements beyond the scope of this website.
- The Austrian based company GodWorx Inh. Henk Bosch serves as the technical contact for all the GDPR requirements of this website, as long as the owner currently has a GodWorx-Webserver subscription.
As long as exceptions to the law does not prohibit it: You have all the following rights concerning your personal data stored with us: The right of access (Art.15), rectification (Art.16), erasure (Art.17), restriction of processing (Art.18), data portability (Art.20), opting-out and refusal (Art.21). If you believe that the processing of your data caused your privacy to be violated or disregarded, we politely ask that you either contact us, or your regional data protection authority.
Proof of Consent (GDPR Art.7)
- Visiting our website proves that you are expecting a satisfying answer to your request and therefore agree to the processing of technically necessary and legally required personal data.
- If the GDPR requires your consent to use a given website-element, our website will only activate it after your consent can be explicitly read from storage.
- In order to revoke your consent to your activated elements please click here or delete your browser cache for this website.
- In order to revoke your future consent to services stored on our servers, you will have to terminate all existing contracts with the owner of this website.
- In order to change the Privacy-Settings of your externally used services (eg.Google), please contact the given service provider directly.
Privacy by Design (Art.25)
- Your connection to our website is encrypted and pseudonymised using TLS over HTTPS
- The "sign in" process of our website is protected by diverse anti-hijacking strategies on our webserver. We also record your ip address for the duration of 10 minutes to prevent man-in-the-middle-attacks on your data through the use of anonymous/changing addresses and VPNs
- If you do not sign in with google, we will generate a secure password for you, store it using non-decryptable-encryption algorithms and therefore prevent it from being read and used by a system-administrator.
- Attempts to hack this website will be recorded, tested and prosecuted
- The forms that capture information within this web-address (URL) are exclusively maintained by "GodWorx Inh. Henk Bosch"
- Frequent backups of this website and its data are made to enable the restoration of your data in the case of a technical emergency.
- The use of external scripts are strictly limited to trusted sources.
If you contact us by email or by using a contact form on our website, we store your given information for the purpose of your request, your follow-up requests and in some circumstances for the purpose of fulfilling contractual and legal requirements. We will not pass on any of this information without your consent.
If you like, you are welcome to subscribe to our newsletter on this website. For this purpose we will collect your name, email and your consent to receive our newsletter. If our newsletter is connected to a service we provide, we might ask for additional information necessary in order to provide the service to you. If you want letters related to your fields of interest, you can provide us with additional interest-based information. When you register for a newsletter, we will send you an opt-in confirmation email before activating your subscription. To cancel your subscription click on the unsubscribe link provided in a newsletter you received. If for some reason the unsubscribe link does not work, please ask for a cancellation using the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon request we will promptly delete the data associated with your newsletter subscription. Your revocation will go into effect from the moment you receive a confirmation email from us. Please be considerate of any emails shortly after your cancellation, that might have been waiting in our submission queue.
Our website uses functions of the web analytics service: "GOOGLE ANALYTICS - Google, LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, California, U.S.". The generated usage information is sent to the provider and there it is psuedonymized and then stored. "GodWorx Inh. Henk Bosch" signed the appropriate data-processing contract with the service provider. This contract is based on "EU–US Privacy Shield - 16 Jul.2020". The legal basis for this data-processing method is based on Article 6.1f "legitimate interests" of the GDPR. Our purpose for the collected data related to GDPR (legitimate interests) are exclusively for improving our website. Based on the "legitimate interests" and your ability to opt-out, your explicit consent is not required.
- Your IP-Address is collected, but pseudonymized before it is stored. Your data is explicitly psuedonymized and only provides a rough localization.
- Your usage data is stored for the duration of 26 Months.
- Your usage data is not not connected a User Profile and not to any other type of analysis.
- Your usage information is not used for marketing purposes and therefore not for the purposes of the service provider.
- Your usage data is only processed for statistical analysis. (Improving our Website)
- You can opt-out of this service by completely disabling cookies for our website. (Not recommended)
Privacy for Shopping
Payment providers (eg. Stripe.com, Paypal.com, Klarna.com, sofortueberweisung.com) store personal information as your Name, Address, Payment Details and other required data needed to fulfill orders and contracts. Your payment details are pseudonymized and we can not read them. They also store cookies and ip-data for security purposes. We only use payment providers we trust and we trust that you will do the same. If you're feeling unsure, please read the privacy policies and verify the history of the payment providers you choose before using them.
For the purpose of fulfilling contracts the following data will be stored with us: Name, email, geographical address, telephone number, postal address, further information directly related to your order if needed. The content of your shopping cart is either stored as cookies or browser data. You can deny the processing of optional data. Please contact us if you're feeling unsure..
The data we require from you for orders is needed to fulfill contracts and pre-contractual agreements. Without this data we will not be able to enter into a contract. We will not give your data to a third party except your payment processing data to your chosen payment provider, delivery information to the transport/postal service provider, tax/transaction information may be shared with an accountant.
If you cancel your order before processing it your data will be removed from our storage. If we enter into a mutual contract all contractual information will be stored for the duration required by tax law. (Austria: 7 years). Your Name, Address and purchased product/service history will be stored for the duration of 10 years based on Article 13 of the Austrian Product Warranty law. This data processing method is based on the GDPR legal requirements of "consent" (Art.6.1a) and "necessary for a contract" (Art.6.1.b).